Safe Handling Instructions:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep frozen. Do NOT thaw.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Directions For Preparation:
- For best results, preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Remove cardboard and place on top rack in oven. Do not thaw pizza.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Be sure to check pizza every so often as cooking time will vary from oven to oven.
- Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
Finally, pizzeria quality out of your own kitchen!